Picture Perfect Ideas for Mother's Day
Easter is a time for celebration and renewal, and what better way to capture those moments than with Photoboxx? Whether you're looking to add some fun to your Easter church service or create a lasting keepsake for your congregation, here are some creative photo-op ideas to make your Easter service unforgettable.
- Hippity Hop Photo Booth: Make a fun Easter Bunny photo booth with some bunny ears, tails, and other playful props. Use Photoboxx to display the photos instantly on a screen, and let families take home prints as a special memento. This is a great way to get everyone laughing and celebrate the Easter holiday.
- Spring Time Family Portraits: Get families together for a group photo in front of a special Easter backdrop or sign. Create a custom Virtual Booth url for guests to quickly scan, snap and print their photos in minutes.
- Easter Egg Hunt Station: Create a photo booth with a fun Easter egg hunt theme, complete with colorful eggs, baskets, and other festive props. Create custom signage or cards to show guests how to snap and print their photos.
- Floral Fun Backdrop: Create the perfect photo-op wall with abundant spring flower baskets to draw guests in to take photos before and after the service. Pro-tip add extra lighting or set up near a window for perfectly lit photos.
- Easter Sign Props: A popular way to add a creative element to your Easter service is by ordering custom signage with fun sayings that guests can take photos with during the service. We know first-hand that fun signage can draw a crowd!
These fun ideas are sure to add some excitement to your Easter service and create lasting memories for everyone involved. So hop into some creativity and let Photoboxx help you capture those egg-citing moments! For more inspiration, check out some of the beautiful backdrops created by Photoboxx users.