Blender is based in Spokane, WA and is one of the premier event based experiential activation companies in the world. Our foundation was built on our proprietary hashtag printing product, Photoboxx, which has allowed us to work with some of the worlds largest brands including Coca-Cola, Harley Davidson, Facebook, Amazon, TeenVogue, and Microsoft. Blender has an inspiring work environment and we seek talented employees who are self-motivated, crave learning new skills, and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. Our two main products are Photoboxx and Socialdrip.
Marketing Director - Spokane WA
You're someone who consistently meets & exceeds marketing goals. As the Marketing Director, you will have a sharp focus on lead generation and spend your time achieving those goals. You will work directly with our CEO, and collaborate with other teams for support. The ideal candidate is someone who is organized, loves measuring data/results, and is always trying to think of new/better ways to accomplish their goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Desire to win: You will not be denied - you handle objections by problem solving new ways to hit your goals.
- Past success: You've been in a marketing position before, and have had success growing a brand and generating leads in the digital market.
- Authenticity: You’re a solid person. We work together, we grind together, we travel together, ski together, sip beer together, and most importantly, we’ve got each others back.
- Work ethic: You have a chance to write the script on how we generate leads and build our brand. You have freedom to fail, think outside the box, and try new strategies - you will not be afraid to be creative, hustle, and work smart in order to make things happen.
- Tech savviness: You’re efficient on a MacBook and can use tools and tech to its highest potential. You're familiar with facebook ads manager, pixel campaigns, and Mailchimp email campaigns to name a few.
- Desire to grow: You have a thirst to learn and be better every day, for yourself, for the team, and for our customers. You take time “off field” to read marketing books, listen to marketing leaders and podcasts.
- Web skills: You understand and value the importance of a simple but eye catching website. You've probably even built websites and/or managed them. You know how to track and convert website visitors to leads.
Job Duties - (Day-to-Day)You meet most (or all) of the following requirements:
- Come in each morning with your succesful day already mapped out
- Meet with the CEO and CRO constantly to plan for upcoming campaigns/marketing tactics
- Thinking of better and more efficient ways to build email lists
- Building and managing email campaigns
- Building and managing social media targeted ads/audiences
- Meet with marketing team for 1on1's and hold them accountable to goals/commitments
- Work with the sales team team to assess future pivots/industry changes.
- Stay up to date with the experiential marketing industry
Work Schedule & Benefits
- Full-Time Role
- Salary TBD DOE
- Unlimited coordinated vacation
- Comprehensive welcome package (Laptop, monitor, desk budget)
- Office snacks, team lunches
- Monthly book credit
- Charity matching
- Apple store business discount