Blender is based in Spokane, WA and is one of the premier event based experiential activation companies in the world. Our foundation was built on our proprietary hashtag printing product, Photoboxx, which has allowed us to work with some of the worlds largest brands including Coca-Cola, Harley Davidson, Facebook, Amazon, TeenVogue, and Microsoft. Blender has an inspiring work environment and we seek talented employees who are self-motivated, crave learning new skills, and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. Our two main products are Photoboxx and Socialdrip.
Event Operator - Spokane WA
Sales Development Rep - Spokane WA
The Sales Development Rep is responsible for supporting our sales team by building new relationships with potential clients and prospecting for new opportunities
Skills & Requirements
You're someone who consistently meets & exceeds goals. You love solving problems. As the SDR, you will have a sharp focus on connecting with new clients who fit into our target industries. You will be the lead point of contact in connecting potential clients with our all star sales team. The ideal candidate is someone who is organized, efficient at researching, is comfortable with using technology, and is always trying to think of new/better ways to accomplish your goals.
- Authenticity: You’re a solid person. We work together, we grind together, we travel together, ski together, sip beer together, and most importantly, we’ve got each others back.
- Work ethic: You have a chance to write the script on how sales happen day to day. You have freedom to fail, think outside the box, and try new strategies - you will not be afraid to be creative, hustle, and work smart in order to make things happen.
- Tech savviness: You’re efficient on a MacBook and can use tools and tech to its highest potential. You're familiar with research and using LinkedIn, database searches, other online tools.
- Desire to grow: You have a thirst to learn and be better every day, for yourself, for the team, and for our customers. You take time “off field” to learn and grow in your career. Who says this will be an internship forever? Prove yourself to our team and we can find a permanent place for you here.
Job Duties - (Day-to-Day)You meet most (or all) of the following requirements:
- Part time. Approximately 12-18 hours of work per week (3-4 hours/day M-F)
- New client research and prospecting
- Lead building and updating our CRM
- Start conversations with new clients
- Client management
- Be creative and authentic in connecting with clients
- Create efficient systems for outreach
- Ability to solve problems independently
Work Schedule & Benefits
- Part time
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive welcome package (Laptop, desk budget)
- Office snacks, team lunches
- Beer on tap in the office
- Monthly book credit
- Charity matching
- Apple store business discount